Loading some great jobs for you...
This Designer will be working on client's Innovation team, charged with proactively demonstrating and communicating advanced technology solutions to the enterprise. The team is responsible for creating enterprise efficiencies through IT capabilities (via rapid prototyping) to help shift the IT culture from service providers to IT solution partners. This designer will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, they should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. This designer will create journey maps to show workflows and critical use cases. They may also generate high fidelity mockups of efficient user interfaces that are modeled after business needs. The ability to build interactive prototypes to show new ideas and test innovative concepts. Upon doing research, they will provide recommendations based on usability analytics and behavior, while bringing a fresh design aesthetic to create visually clear and pleasant interfaces that are user-friendly.
A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications is required.
* Own the end-to-end design process including all deliverables: user flows, wireframes, and clickable prototypes (XD \"prototypes\".)
* Collaborate effectively with an agile, multi-disciplinary team to achieve product objectives.
* Work closely with development, business, and QA teams.
* Contribute to the planning and execution of user testing and research as well as long-term vision and strategy.
* 3-6 years' experience in designing web and mobile applications.
* Degree in design, human-computer interaction, psychology or related work experience.
* Analytical and problem-solving skills.
* The ability to quickly turn around wireframes in an iterative environment.
* Strong familiarity with considerations specific to mobile and responsive design.
* Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (minimum requirements - Illustrator and Adobe XD.)
* Proficiency with Mac OSx.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.)
* Knowledge in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as a strong understanding of user experience principles and techniques.
* Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining superior attention to detail.
* Resourcefulness, creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
* Organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail, effectively prioritize various tasks and establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.