Are you looking for a new opportunity in the world of real estate? If so, we are actively seeking Licensed Real Estate Listing Agents in our area. Listing Agents not only list and manage housing sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers. Due to the personal nature of the listing process, you'll need to have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills. You'll be responsible for consulting with clients regarding the sales process and obtaining great value for their property.
The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a coachable self-starter with a great sense of creativity. The real estate market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in real estate.
One of the exciting elements of real estate is that compensation is tied to performance. Real Estate Listing Agents can often make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort you put into your role, the more you will earn.
As a Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent, you will...
* Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales
* Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their home buying needs
* Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your real estate sales services
* Market your real estate agent services to the local community
* Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
* Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to those who are not
* Possess an ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and match them to homes
* Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of clients
As an employer, we will...
* Offer competitive commission rates
* Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
* Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
* Provide training and resources to help you maximize your career success
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group has been locally owned and operated in the Tampa Bay area for more than 50 years and consistently ranks among the Top 50 companies in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network. The company began as a single office in 1959 and has since grown into a full-service organization with 16 offices serving a 4-county area. Our mission is to utilize our world class team of professionals and systems to guide people in making great real estate and financial decisions.
With targeted training, tools, and support for every phase of your career, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group responds to your changing needs with solutions that can take your production to the next level. At the same time, we work hard to maintain a culture that fosters productivity with a foundation established on four fundamental values: Teamwork, Integrity, Passion, Excellence.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: listing, listing consultant, real estate agent, real estate broker, real estate courier, resident, residential estate, residential leasing agent, sales agent, salesperson