- Chapel Hill Solutions
- $119,820.00 -202,330.00/year*
3470 NE 12th St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- The Director of Cardiac Services assures great service, growth, development, and personnel management to ensure consistency in the Cardiac Services Department
- Develops, implements, and evaluates the Cardiac Services program to ensure quality patient care consistent with the Hospital mission
- Maintains complete and accurate records of assessments, financials and budgets of the Cardiac ServicesDepartment
- Promotes a collaborative, interdisciplinary approach towards patients, families and all members of theCardiac Services team.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current and Valid RN license
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) required
- Master's degree strongly preferred
- BLS required upon hire
- 3 years of current experience working in acute care hospital
- 3 years of experience working in a Cardiac Services unit in a leadership role
- Ability to administer all proper clinical care of patient
- Ability to maintain accurate medical record transcriptions
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Problem solving skill set
- Works collaboratively with healthcare professionals for quality patient care
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, congestive, electrophysiology, failure, interventional, invasive, non interventional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.