CompHealth is currently assisting a Florida single-specialty group with their search for an anesthesiologist. You will work closely with CRNAs and several other anesthesiologists. This position is 100 percent CRNA supervision. The call rotation is 1:5. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require an FL license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply. H1-B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive health benefits, five weeks of vacation, one week of CME, license and association fees, life insurance, a 401k, and paid malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy working on Florida's Gulf Coast. This is a beautiful location with that offers a peaceful and calm living. You'll be able to spend your free time boating or golfing.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other anesthesiology jobs, please contact your CompHealth consultant today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Dona Menton directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- General anesthesiology
- CRNA supervision
- Call of 1:5
- H1-B visa holders will be considered
- Final-year residents are encouraged to apply
- Health benefits, life insurance, and paid malpractice
- 5 weeks' vacation and 1 week of CME
- License and association fees and a 401k
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail