A medical director is now available near beautiful Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. You will practice clinically 1/2 day per week, and work 4 1/2 days in the office. This is a new role due to business growth and you will have the opportunity to work alongside a large team of medical professionals. You will assist the chief medical director in the functioning of the physician committees including committee structure, processes, and membership. You will also oversee the activities of physician advisors.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live in Fort Lauderdale. It is a city on Florida's southeastern coast, known for its beaches, culture and events, and boating canals. It is lined with upscale outdoor restaurants, bars, boutiques, and luxury hotels.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other medical director jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To learn more about this wonderful opportunity, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at and send CV's with references to .
- Quality-of life-practice
- Practice clinically 1/2 day per week
- Assist the chief medical director
- Family medicine or family practice experience
- Must be board certified
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent benefits package
- Ample PTO time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, family practice, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, practice, provider