Provides excellence in service for guests and owners while on property, responding to guest inquiries and needs. Follows brand standards at all times. Conduct that demonstrates commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture and our company Values is expected at all times.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeper you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Greet guests immediately with friendly/sincere acknowledgement
* Provide customer service to guests, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions
* Cleans rooms, including but not limited to stripping dirty linens, vacuuming, dusting, mopping, washing dishes, making beds, cleaning bathrooms and counters and moving furniture. All work must be completed within an allotted time frame in order to meet production standards.
* Reports deficiencies in order to maintain room in compliance with resort standards
* Replenish linen and guest amenities
* Assist co-workers as requested
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management
* Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs.
* Physically able to work from a ladder
* Ability to learn, follow and enforce standards for cleanliness as they apply to all aspects of room
* Ability to follow all safety procedures/standards and able to recognize and act in emergency situations
* Able to lift up to 50lbs
* Display professional image at all times through appearance and conduct.
* Follow key control protocol
* Regular attendance in keeping with guidelines established by the company and site are essential to the successful performance of this position
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* Ability to communicate effectively with guest in English
* Ability to tolerate environmental factors such as humidity , cold/heat, dust and noise.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Hospitality industry
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
At Hilton Grand Vacations, the foundation of our culture is about putting people first, beginning with our customer. By allowing the power of our customers to inspire the best in us, we empower our Team Members to become proud owners of accountability, we solidify our leadership position in the industry, and we help our customers get the most out of their vacation ownership journey through the world-class properties and unparalleled experiences we offer them.
Through inspired ownership, continual evolution, and a commitment to uphold the highest standards, our Team Members feel proud, our customers feel valued, and every encounter feels simply grand. And that comes with grand opportunities for growth.
Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE:HGV) is recognized as a leading global timeshare company. With headquarters in Orlando, Fla., Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in select vacation destinations. The Company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Club? and The Hilton Club?, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel and reservation services for more than 285,000 Club Members. For more information, visit www.hgv.com and www.hiltongrandvacations.com.
Associated topics: aide, cleaner, cleaning, houseperson, laundry attendant, maintenance, room attendant, sands, turndown attendant, white