Actively seeking an Accounting Clerk to perform daily accounting tasks that will support the financial team.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into various internal databases and reconciling invoices.
Ultimately, you will help the Accounting department run smoothly, and ensure both transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Work experience as an Accounting Clerk or Accounting Assitant
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
Familiarity with finance regulations
Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or relevant field a plus