Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Nurse Case Manager who is responsible for coordinating the continuum of care activities for assigned patients and ensuring optimum utilization of resources, service delivery and compliance with medical regime.
- Make outbound calls to schedule patients for health screening events throughout our 5 Florida markets.
- Document call outcome on Social Care and Microsoft excel.
- Documents patient case information within a database system
- Performs chart review/audits monthly or as needed
- Participates in monthly case conferences by providing information pertinent to patient s needs/goals
- Partners with the Program Director in development and review of the patient s individualized coordination of care plan
- Ensures that the patients medical needs are addressed; consults with the patients physicians as needed, coordinating plans of treatment, and advocating for the patient when necessary
- Promotes understanding of the medical factors affecting the targeted population
- Identifies and assists patient(s) in accessing entitlements, resources, information, and referrals for psychosocial needs
- Participates in Quality Assurance and Utilization Review activities, as directed
- Empowers patients in decision-making for care planning
- Maintains accurate and timely patient information, which is readily accessible for review and meets all requirements; assists in data collection for reporting/funding sources
- Fosters intra-facility and inter-facility working relationships to help accomplish goals; acts as a liaison between primary care providers, specialist, and/or patient
- Advocates on behalf of patient regarding accessibility of services
- Follows State/Country mandated guidelines for the nurse case management programs
- Participates in outreach activities to the entire target population, as directed
- Recommends program/service changes to meet gaps in service in the community
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current RN license
- At least one year of Case Management experience preferred
- Current BLS card per contract requirements
- Current TB or Chest x-ray (if applicable)
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, ccu, coronary, hospice, mhb, neonatal, nurse, surgical, unit