* B.S. Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required.
* 2-5 year general civil experience preferred.
* Working knowledge in the following: AutoCAD, Excel, Word, hydraulic /hydrologic modeling software a plus.
* Candidate must have excellent writing and speaking skills.
* EIT Required or passed FE
Mott MacDonald is hiring a mid-level Civil Engineer to support projects in our Pensacola, Florida office. Projects include roadway/highway, transportation, and general civil engineering.
The qualified candidate will aid mid-senior level Engineers on various civil engineering projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Utilizing proper technique in civil engineering data analysis and calculations
* Take field samples and prepare plans for land development projects
* Communicate effectively in both oral and written way to complete report writing
* Will design conceptual, preliminary and detailed designs for drainage, water/wastewater and transportation projects
* Work to improve professional development skills within their job function
* This individual may be expected to travel to our other offices in Florida.
Mott MacDonald is a $2bn engineering, management and development consultancy. We're one of the largest and most diverse firms of our kind in the world with over 16,000 staff working out of 180 principal offices, delivering projects in 150 countries.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
Equal employment opportunity is the law. English version, Spanish version, Chinese version.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.
Associated topics: building, calculation, civil engineer, construction, function, microstation, remedial, structural analysis, superstructure, transportation