- Nigel Frank International US
- $84,860.00 -126,040.00/year*
1310 NE 5th Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
I currently am working with a Microsoft Gold Partner that has a need to for a Azure Data Engineer with the following skills and capabilities.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures.
- Exposure to Azure Services and big data processing solutions.
- SSIS extension for Azure
- Azure SQL
- Solid experience in Microsoft traditional data warehousing and BI stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Experience with PowerBI (DAX), PowerBI Service
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Experience designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
This is for an 12 month contract(at least) and will need to be able to travel to Fort Lauderdale, FL when needed. Client is looking to interview immediately.
If you believe you have the skill set and fit the description within the role of a Azure BI Architect, please feel free to forward your Resume and Cover letter to: Or alternatively call Adam
Phone: (813) ###-####
e-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
SQL / T-SQL / SSIS / OLTP / Database Development / Stored Procedures / Software Development / Lo / SSRS / SSAD / Azure / PowerBI / Machine Learning / Data Science / C# / Python / R / MS SQL Server / Data Modelling / Insight / Analytics / Project Management / Business Analysis / IaaS / PaaS / DevOps / Cloud Architect / Cloud Developer / Cloud Systems Adminstrator / BI
Associated topics: data analyst, data center, data engineer, data manager, data management, data quality, database, etl, erp, teradata
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.