Robert Half Technology is looking for an organized, tech-savvy individual to fill the role of Network Administrator at a rapidly-growing firm. To excel in this position, you should be a results-oriented problem solver who is passionate about establishing and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. You will ensure security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components to develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure to support the business. The software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems you will work with change frequently. Your commitment to staying up to date and fully informed through ongoing education is vital. This long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity is for a Network Administrator who will work in the Pompano Beach, Florida, area.
How you will make an impact
- Managing the operation of all local area networks and services related to wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Arranging and performing network software and hardware upgrades
- Troubleshooting and fixing local area networks / wide area network problems, including performance, connectivity and related issues
- Providing control measures for LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam
- Knowledgeable of network protocols, software and hardware involved in LAN/WAN operations
- Aptitude for troubleshooting, analyzing and diagnosing problems
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in production and on-call environments
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people ? it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $34.20 - 39.60/hr
**Location:** Pompano Beach, FL
**Date Posted:** March 4, 2019
**Employment Type:** Contract
**Job Reference:** 01001-#######444
**Staffing Area:** Technology & IT Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintenance, network administrator, operating system, router, scom sccm, system center operations manager, tcp
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.