What The Spring Mobile Family Is All About...
As AT&T's Largest national authorized retailer, we help connect our customers to the people, information, and entertainment that matters most to them. This starts with you. Life moves fast, and we want you to ensure that our customers won't miss any part of it. As a Retail Sales Consultant on our team, you will work with other passionate people to build relationships and results. If you like to make people genuinely happy, love technology, and have a competitive spirit, you may have what it takes to join our amazing team!
What you'll be doing...
* Using your knowledge and passion for technology to deliver an effortless customer experience while pursuing challenging and rewarding goals!
* Demonstrating a passion for sales by consistently being a friendly expert to every customer.
* Fulfilling our Mission in ensuring we are exceeding our customers' expectations by identifying their needs, making recommendations, overcoming objections and closing sales.
* Completing required training, tasks & routines as instructed by the Store Manager.
* Offering integrated, seamless, and entertainment options including DIRECTV.
What we're looking for
You are self-motivated and have a contagious positive attitude. You love engaging with customers and working on a team and have a passion for technology. You are competitive and driven to succeed.
You will need:
* To be Self-motivated and have a contagious positive attitude
* To be at least 18 years old
* A High school diploma or GED
* A willingness to work evenings, weekends and some holidays.
* Consistency in demonstrating a commitment to Spring Mobile policies and procedures.
* Expert customer service skills and professionalism
* Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others
* Clear communication in listening, writing and speaking.
* Ability to walk; sit for long periods of time; use hands and fingers to handle small objects, or feel objects or controls; reach and stretch with hands and arms; balance; stoop; kneel and crawl under desks or in confined spaces; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required; close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth, the ability to look at the computer screen for extended periods of time. In addition, the employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Things that are nice to have:
* Previous retail or customer service experience.
* Previous wireless experience.
* Experience multitasking in a fast-paced workplace
What you'll get:
* Ongoing training
* Exciting career paths
* Supportive team environment
* Medical/dental coverage
* 401(k) plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid time off
Not to mention some pretty cool perks, like:
* HUGE discounts on AT&T service plans. Using our technology, gain first-hand expertise to share with our customers.
* Discounts on accessories and additional AT&T products and services. That means you always have access to the coolest gadgets around.
* An annual clothing credit to spend on a wide range of Team Color apparel.
To return to GameStop Technology Brands Job Postings, please click here.
Associated topics: cajera, cashier, client, customer, customer service, customer service associate, sales consultant, sell, seller, venta